Monday, March 14, 2011

BINGO Night/Safe Communities Week

Here is a list of the people who signed up to help at BINGO night or Safe Communities Week.

BINGO NIGHT
You need to show up at 6PM. You will get 10 hours for working from 6-8:30

Music: Sally & Rosanne
Snacks: Clara & Alice
Raffle: Zoe, Jordan, Alonna
Babysitting: Erin, Rina, Cameron, Sharon
BINGO Cards: Brandon & Samuel

Balloons/Decorations: Heewon, Clara, Alice, Sarah (Arrive at 5PM to begin balloons)

Others who would like to help: Keven, Alexis, Kassie, Kelly, Janis, Jeeo, Sarah, Maggie, Kevin & Michael

If you can't help you need to get someone to take your place and email me before FRIDAY.

ANY STUDENT WHO BRINGS A PARENT TO PLAY WILL RECEIVE AN EXTRA 10 HOURS!!!!

SAFE COMMUNITIES FESTIVAL
March 26th 9-2:30

I need to know what times you can all make it.

Kevin, Maggie, Rosanne, Jeeo, Alonna, Dominique, Michael, Erin, Zoe, Rina, Brandon & Alexis.

13 comments:

  1. For Safe Communities Week, I am available from 9:00-12:30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can for sure go to Bingo Night, and I'll update you on the time for the Safe Communities Festival later on when I'm positively sure.
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am avalible anytime for Safe Communities Week. I don't think I will be able to make it to Bingo Night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can make it to Bingo Night. I'm not sure about Safe Communities Festival. I'll tell you when I'm sure.

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am available for the bingo night :D.
    and i dont think i can make it to safe communities festival anymore ):. sorry!
    -jeeo :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I can't make it to bingo night
    I have art class at the exact time.
    Well, almost ( 6:30-8:30 ).
    sorry! D:

    - nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. if someone cant make it to safe communities festival, id be happy to take your place :).

    -kassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @kassie, i cant (=
    -jeeo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can make it anytime during the safe communities week festival (:

    -Dominique Sy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im going to be coming to replace Jeeo. i can also make it anytime ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can make it to the festival.
    Where's Rowland Park?

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....just came back. i thought the festival was today. ._.


    -kassie

    ReplyDelete